Sometimes when I have a lot going on in everyday life. I have a hard time sleeping. I find myself staying up late, thinking about what I can share with you. Cleaning my food pantry, scrubbing out cupboards, organizing bulk goods into jars etc…. Do you ever have nights like this?
In one of my recent late-night, I realized i have tons of quinoa hiding in the back of my pantry. It was definitely time to pull this out and put it to use! The result? A hearty whole-grain Savoury quinoa pancake with fenugreek salad. Perfect for Sunday Breakfast or a lunch.
Quinoa And Fenugreek Pancake: How to Cook Quinoa
- 100 gm Cooked Quinoa.
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tomato diced into small pieces
- A hand full of fenugreek leaves picked
- Lemon juice and olive oil
- 50 ml coconut oil
- 10 gm pistachio
- 20 gm grated Parmesan
- Seasoning (Himalayan salt and cracked pepper)
- Break all the egg in the steel bowl, whisk it rigorously .
- Add quinoa and tomato , fenugreek leaves, grated parmesan. (Seasoning)
- Take separate bowl and make the salad with fenugreek leaves and pistachio.
- Season salad with lemon juice and olive oil, of course salt and pepper.
- Hot pan with oil. Pour quinoa mix and let it cook in slow heat.
- Once pancake starting to cook , place pan in the oven 180 degree for 5 minutes.
- Check the pancake , if its cooked. Take it out serve with salad.